Antaisolar has launched its latest solar tracker system named SPACE at 2021 SNEC in Shanghai.
Featuring unique, intelligent and efficient qualities, it has attracted lots of attention in the industry. SPACE is the world’s longest 1P independent single-axis tracking system, equipped with multi-slew drives that can be extended over six strings, making it the top choice for large-scale solar plants in flat terrain.
The key features of the new SPACE tracker include:
- A lot of reach: Over six PV strings with mainstream large-format modules with up to 18 per cent solar mounting system cost reduction. SPACE suits large-scale solar farms and is a match for cleaning robots
- Unique multi-point drive: SPACE features an advanced design with a multi-point drive to resist gale conditions and effectively solve the instability problem under extreme weather conditions, which has been approved by authoritative CPP and multiple tests and certifications
- Unique drive through electric synchronously: Compared with a mechanical synchronous system, electrical synchronisation is free from the transmission bar. Such mechanisms are quick to install, convenient to maintain and low on consumption, which effectively reduces the labour costs
- Unique brushless direct current motor: The industry’s first BLDC system with more than 30 years’ maintenance-free serviced life
- AI tracking mode: SPACE uses historical data analysis of weather, terrain, scattered light conditions, together with machine learning to generate the optimised tracking path, which improves power generation up to ten per cent compared to conventional tracking
- ANTAI SPACE CLOUD monitoring O&M system: The cloud monitoring system can provide a monitoring service globally on both O&M and system protection
- Smart commissioning: With ANTAI Smart Commissioning, systems can be located faster and operated via a smartphone QR code scanning system. More smartphone functions are coming soon
“At the beginning phase of R&D for SPACE, Antaisolar has paid attention to the application trend of mainstream large-format modules. All products of Antaisolar solar tracker have completed the CPP wind test report. SPACE is just one of them,” Amy Kou, Vice General Manager of Antaisolar, said.
Besides SPACE, both 1P and 2P solar trackers such as the Helios and Clytie series have already acquired international mainstream certificates and reports, like UL,TUV,CPP and DNV.
The design of multi-points drive for solar tracker has also been recognised among clients in China for its unique stability under extreme weather conditions. With a R&D team of nearly 80 specialists, Antaisolar will continue to develop more efficient products to meet client needs.
This sponsored editorial was brought to you by Antaisolar. For more information, visit www.antaisolar.com.