The 2019 Energy Network Industry Awards, which recognise the best practice in energy network industry, are now accepting applications.
Applications are open until 7 August, with the winners being announced on 12 September.
Energy Networks Australia, in partnership with Energy Consumers Australia, has opened applications for the 2019 Energy Consumers Australia Energy Network Consumer Engagement Award.
This award is to recognise an Australian energy network business that demonstrates outstanding leadership in consumer engagement.
The judging panel for the award includes:
- Rosemary Sinclair – Chief Executive Officer (Chair), Energy Consumers Australia
- Jim Cox – Board Member, Australian Energy Regulator (AER)
- Gavin Dufty – Manager Policy and Research, St Vincent De Paul Society
- Mark Henley – Manager Advocacy and Communications, Uniting Communities
- Robyn Robinson – Non-Executive Director, Council on the Ageing (COTA)
- Craig Memery – Policy Team Leader, Energy and Water, Public Interest Advocacy Centre (PIAC)
- John Devereaux – Goanna Energy Consulting
Energy Networks Australia also welcomes applications for the 2019 Energy Network Industry Innovation Award.
This award is in recognition of leadership in the design, development and application of a ground-breaking Australian energy network initiative, technology, service, or solution.
The judging panel for this award includes:
- Jill Cainey – General Manager Networks, Energy Networks Australia
- Tim Finnigan – Director, Energy Business Unit, CSIRO
- Gavin Dufty – Manager Policy and Research, St Vincent de Paul Society
- Violette Mouchaileh – Executive General Manager, Emerging Markets & Services, AEMO
- Craig Chambers – Director, Business Development & Transactions, ARENA
- Lillian Patterson – Director, Energy Transformation, Clean Energy Council
More information on the awards can be found here.